7000 Arundel Mills Cir, Hanover, MD 21076-1282 (410) 540-5110
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
A value-shopping destination with 17 anchors and over 225 specialty stores that feature outlet, discount and specialty retailers, themed restaurants and entertainment.
Property Key Facts:
- Mills Property
- 1,561,162 sf
Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Books-A-Million, Burlington Coat Factory, The Children's Place, Dave & Buster's, F.Y.E., H&M, Medieval Times, Modell's, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse, T.J. Maxx, Cinemark Egyptian 24 Theatres, Maryland Live! Casino, Forever 21
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke Control Schematic.PDF
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
+1 (410) 540-5101
I-295 & Route 100
Closest Major Intersection
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Manager
+1 (410) 540-5113
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.