755 State Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816-4916 P: (732) 238-3601 F: (732) 238-5271
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
As of May 28, 2014, this shopping center is owned by Washington Prime Group Inc. d/b/a WP Glimcher, a publicly traded REIT (NYSE: WPG) that owns and manages 119 regional shopping centers & community lifestyle centers across the U.S.
Convenient, easy shopping and a friendly atmosphere are just a few of the things you'll enjoy at Brunswick Square. You'll find the latest fashions for the whole family, plus entertainment and great eateries such as - Ruby Tuesday's, Auntie Anne's, Charley's Grilled, Cinnabon, Nathan's, Subway among others.
Brunswick Square features Macy's, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, the 13-screen Starplex Luxury Cinemas and TD Bank. With more than 65 specialty stores including American Eagle Outfitters, Charlotte Russe, Old Navy, Stride Rite, Zumiez, New York & Company, Express, Bath & Body Works, Kay Jewelers, Victoria's Secret, Hollister Co., Spencer Gifts and Journey's, you're sure to find what you're looking for.
We look forward to you visiting us soon!
Macy's, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Starplex Luxury Cinemas
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - MEP-1 MEP-FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 11 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 8178_2014_2010 QTR 5 REF.pdf
- 8178_2014_2010 QTR 6 REF.pdf
- 8178_2014_2011 QTR 5 REF.pdf
- 8178_2014_2011 QTR 6 REF.pdf
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 8178_2013_ 2010 Q4 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2010 Q1-2 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2010 Q3 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2011 Q1-2 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2011 Q3 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2011 Q4 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_2012 Refund.pdf
- 8178_2013_P 00020-01.pdf
SR 18 & Rues Ln.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Local Leasing Representative
+1 (732) 238-3601
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Service Manager
+1 (732) 238-3601
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.