14500 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401-3203 (303) 590-1634
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Property Key Facts:
- Mills Property
- 18.80% Simon Owned
- 1,097,000 sf
Eddie Bauer Outlet, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Sports Authority, Super Target, United Artists Theater, Burlington Coat Factory
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting TIPs.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke EVAC Schematic.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 5204 2011 L.pdf
- 5204 2011P2012.pdf
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
+1 (317) 263-7104
Vice President, Leasing
+1 (954) 903-3575
Big Box Leasing
Big Box Leasing
+1 (847) 263-2471
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Marketing - Regional Director of Business Development
+1 (206) 362-4778
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Media Sales and Local Marketing
+1 (303) 590-1394
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.