8111 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC 28027-6462 (704) 979-5000
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
The #1 shopping entertainment destination of the Carolinas and North Carolina's #1 visitor attraction, Concord Mills features over 200 stores including manufacturer and retail outlets, off-price retailers, and unique specialty stores. A festive food court, a NASCAR themed fun park, a 24-screen AMC theatre and North Carolina’s only Bass Pro Shops are also part of the shopping adventure. The center is further enhanced by an oval racetrack layout and dynamic architecture reflective of the Carolinas.
Property Key Facts:
- Mills Property
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke Exhaust Schematic.PDF
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
Director of Mall Marketing and Business Development
+1 (704) 979-3000
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
+1 (317) 263-2301
+1 (301) 968-6490
Big Box Leasing
Big Box Leasing
+1 (847) 263-2471
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Manager
+1 (704) 979-0001
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.