Del Amo Fashion Center®
3525 Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503-5760 (310) 542-8525
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Super-Regional enclosed mall with a new outdoor entertainment promenade featuring an 18 screen AMC Movie Theatre plus 9 restaurants.
Property Key Facts:
- Regional Mall
- 50% Simon Owned
- 2,277,000 sf
Macy's North, Macy's South, Macy's Home & Furnishing Gallery, JCPenney, Sears, Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Barnes & Noble, JoAnn Fabrics, Crate & Barrel, L.A. Fitness, Burlington Coat Factory, AMC Theatres
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Exterior Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Food Court Floor Drains.pdf
- 14 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 2 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 3 - Pre Construction Meeting Drawing.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - MEP-FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - MEP- FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 5243 - 2011-2012.pdf
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Big Box Leasing
Big Box Leasing
+1 (317) 263-7018
+1 (317) 263-2301
Sr. Leasing Rep
+1 (310) 370-3837
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Lead
+1 (310) 542-8525
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.