447 Great Mall Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035-8041 (408) 945-4022
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
If you're seeking entertainment, Dave & Buster's, Century Theaters and Outback Steakhouse are here to meet your needs!
Property Key Facts:
- Mills Property
- 50% Simon Owned
- 1,361,000 sf
Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Sports Authority, Group USA, Kohl's, Dave & Busters, Sears Appliance Outlet, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Nike Factory Store, Century Theatres, Bed Bath & Beyond
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP VAV Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - VAV Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke Evac Schematic.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
+1 (408) 945-4022
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Specialty Leasing Representative
+1 (408) 945-4022
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.