1455 Franklin Mills Cir, Philadelphia, PA 19154-3131 P: (215) 632-1500 F: (215) 632-7888
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Super Wal-Mart, AMC Theater, Modell's, Sears Outlet Store, Marshals, Bed Bath and Beyond, Rack Room Shoes, Off Broadway, Burlington Coat Factory, SAKS Fifth Ave off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Forever 21, JC Penny's, Dave and Busters Entertainment
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP VAV Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP VAV Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke EVAC Schematic.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
+1 (215) 613-2222
SR 63 & Knights Rd
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Senior Leasing Representative
+1 (609) 365-8292
Big Box Leasing
SVP Mills Big Box Development
+1 (847) 263-2471
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.