Richmond Town Square
691 Richmond Rd, Richmond Heights, OH 44143-2990 (440) 449-3201
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
As of May 28, 2014, this shopping center is owned by Washington Prime Group Inc. d/b/a WP Glimcher, a publicly traded REIT (NYSE: WPG) that owns and manages 119 regional shopping centers & community lifestyle centers across the U.S.
Richmond Town Square, conveniently located 3 miles from 1-271 on the corner of Wilson Mills Road and Richmond Road serves nearby communities of Lyndhurst, Highland Heights, Euclid, South Euclid and Cleveland Heights. Boasting over 75 specialty shops from jewelry to women’s apparel to athletic apparel, Richmond Town Square features Macy’s, jcpenney, Sears, Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret and many others. Hungry? The mall offers grab and go choices such as Charley’s Grilled Subs, Villa Pizza, Irie Patties and Asian Chao; consider making it dinner and a movie at our 20 screen Regal Cinema. From the entire team at Richmond Town Square we hope that you visit us soon!
Property Key Facts:
- Regional Mall
- 1,012,000 sf
Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Regal Cinema
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle Town Center.pdf
- 7 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 8 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements (LS).pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 9445_2012P2013 B.pdf
+1 (440) 255-8932
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Local Leasing Rep
+1 (330) 758-4512
Local Leasing Associate
Local Leasing Associate
+1 (440) 449-3201
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.