The Forum Shops at Caesars®
3500 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8900 (702) 893-3807
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
The Forum Shops at Caesars boasts a unique atmosphere that simulates ancient Roman streets and has no visual rival in the world. More than 160 stores create a retail attraction similar to the Via Condotti, Rodeo Drive or Madison Avenue. Where else can you shop at high-fashion stores among dazzling surroundings, including fountains, statues and facades? The Forum Shops offers fabulous shopping in a visually stunning atmosphere!
The Forum Shops Phase III Expansion opened on October 22, 2004. Phase III is a lavish three-level fashion and dining marvel -- luxurious in every detail, breathtaking from every angle, spectacular beyond all expectation. From its sweeping plaza, complete with replicas of the Trevi and Triton Fountains, to its glorious massive reflecting pool to its dazzling skylight -- here is a wonder among wonders. Take it all in with a delightful ride on the majestic spiral escalator.
Property Key Facts:
- Regional Mall
- 671,947 sf
Gucci, David Yurman, Louis Vuitton, Apple Computer, Ted Baker, Alfred Dunhill
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Temperature Controls - Chilled Water.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Temperature Controls.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Flushing Chilled Water System.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 4 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Chilled Water Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 5 - MEP-2 Criteria - Chilled Water System - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 6 - MEP-3 Criteria - Chilled Water System - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Condensed Water Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 1145_2009 - 2010_L.pdf
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Vice President Leasing
+1 (415) 720-7444
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Assistant Director of Mall Marketing & Business Development
+1 (702) 893-3807
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.