The high-quality regional mall portfolio owned by Simon Property Group (SPG) includes assets of national and international renown— irreplaceable, proven assets which are the preferred location for the world’s premier retailers. SPG's mall portfolio provides a gathering place for consumers to shop, dine and be entertained in a safe, comfortable environment.
Property services at Simon can assist with your procurement projects, manage your property, bring our expertise to your energy or security services, and so much more. When you partner with the scale and experience Simon brings, you’re choosing to bring your company to the next level.
Simon’s Procurement team strives to develop and coordinate purchasing and core-business operation programs that minimize costs and maximize returns while meeting or enhancing Simon standards.
Supplier Distribution Capability
If your company is interested in providing products or services to a local or limited/regional group of properties, we encourage you to contact the mall(s) directly about your offering. The mall contact information can be found by clicking here.
If your company is interested in providing products or services at the national level, you may send an email with your company's contact information, business offerings and regional/national footprint to firstname.lastname@example.org. When a sourcing opportunity arises, you may be contacted for further information.
High Speed Internet Connectivity For Voice and Data
Get high speed internet connectivity by Granite at many Simon-managed centers. Take advantage of Granite's expertise providing voice and data service to major retailers as well as Granite’s specific experience in providing voice and data products at this and many other Simon shopping centers.
High Speed Internet Connectivity From Simon / Granite Grid
- Reduce costs for voice and data services
- Rapid installation without weeks or months service delays
- Single point of contact for all voice and data products and services
- Streamline productivity by boosting network performance
- Reduce capital investments
- Allocate time to other important matters
- Utilize the Granite as an extension of your technology team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Project management for voice and data projects
- Support from a dedicated team familiar with the complex needs of retailers
- Ongoing support from Granite's project management team, support that continues, even after conversion.
- Comprehensive Nationwide coverage and consolidated invoicing available to support all of your locations
- Dedicated infrastructure, not dependent on other mall retailers
GRANITE GRID PRODUCTS:
- Dedicated fiber access
- Direct Internet access
- Hosted Voice
- Managed Services
- Network design and integration services
Simon Properties Where This Service Is Available
- Barton Creek Square
- Burlington Mall
- Castleton Square
- Chicago Premium Outlets
- Cielo Vista Mall
- Del Amo Fashion Centre
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
- Fashion Mall at Keystone
- Fashion Valley
- Florida Mall
- Gloucester Premium Outlets
- Grapevine Mills
- Great Mall
- King of Prussia
- La Plaza Mall
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- Lenox Square
- Mall at Rockingham Park
- Mall of Georgia
- Menlo Park Mall
- Northshore Mall
- Opry Mills
- Penn Square
- Phipps Plaza
- Pier Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall
- Roosevelt Field
- Ross Park Mall
- San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Sawgrass Mills
- Shops at Chestnut Hill
- Shops at Riverside
- Smith Haven Mall
- South Shore Plaza
- Southdale Center
- Southpark Mall
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Tampa Premium Outlets
- The Mills at Jersey Gardens
- The Westchester
- Town Center at Boca Raton
- Tucson Premium Outlets
- Walt Whitman Shops
- Woodland Hills Mall
The Security Services team is responsible for providing the safe and secure environment which is so integral to a superior shopping experience for Simon customers. Security also plays a key part in providing excellent customer service, and assuring appropriate emergency preparedness practices are in place.
For further information, please contact: CSecurity@simon.com or call +1.317.464.8948
The primary role of Energy Services is to coordinate all of Simon’s energy-related investments and operations to ensure consistent and reliable operations, minimize costs and maximize returns. This includes all supply, demand, capital infrastructure and conservation efforts.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Providing parking alternatives for shoppers and tenants, the Parking Services team ensures adequate and convenient parking at each center. Services include loyalty, valet, fee-based parking garages, metering programs, term leases, and almost any other parking arrangement you can think of.
For further information, please contact:
Parking Services firstname.lastname@example.org