Brickell City Centre
701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131 P: (305) 350-9922 F: (305) 350-9926
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Saks Fifth Avenue & Cinemex
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-1_1.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-2_2.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-3_3.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-4_4.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-5_5.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-6_6.pdf
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Pre-Construction Drawing.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Building Codes.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Permit Process.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Sustainibility.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Chilled Water BTU Monitoring.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Domestic Water Meter & Monitoring.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Storefront Design.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Food and Beverage - Process Cooling.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Drawing Submission.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Water Conservation.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Waterproofing.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - CRITICAL Permit Submittal Checklist.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Fire Alarm.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Solids Interceptors.pdf
- 16 - Bulletin - Sprinkler Bulletin.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Tenant Addresses.pdf
- 18 - Bulletin - Communications.pdf
- 19 - Bulletin - Construction Logistics.pdf
- 20 - Bulletin - Floor Penetrations and Hanger Loads.pdf
- 21 - Bulletin - Storefront Structural Support.pdf
- 22 - Bulletin - Inspection and Testing.pdf
- 23 - Bulletin - Interior Finish Code Compliance.pdf
- 24 - Bulletin - Storefront Shop Drawings Permit Process.pdf
- 25 - Bulletin - Structural Shop Drawings Submittal.pdf
- 26 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
25.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Big Box Leasing
Regional VP Development
+1 (317) 263-7018
Sr Leasing Rep
+1 (305) 909-0466
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
+1 (305) 371-3877
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.