Brickell City Centre
701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131 P: (305) 350-9922 F: (305) 350-9926
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
The Brickell City Centre is Miami's new hotspot. Not only does Brickell City Centre provide the perfect retail climate with a 500,000 square foot open air shopping center, but also the missing mixed-use center of gravity for the area. Careful attention to transport linkages means the project can also be easily accessed from other areas of Miami, placing all of Miami’s affluent neighborhoods within convenient reach of the retail center and all that Brickell City Centre offers.
Brickell City Centre is designed and merchandized to appeal to Miami’s vibrant and growing tourism marketplace. Combining a spectrum of desirable fashion shopping with the appeal of Swire Hotel’s creative EAST brand property and a range of enticing dining and entertainment options, Brickell City Centre is a visitor magnet.
For more information, please contact the retail leasing agent conveniently located at 799 Brickell Plaza Suite 101 Miami, FL 33131 or at (305) 350-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Saks Fifth Avenue & Cinemex
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-1_1.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-2_2.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-3_3.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-4_4.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-5_5.pdf
- 5055_BRICKELL CITY CENTRE_CurrentWebLeasePlan-6_6.pdf
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Pre-Construction Drawing.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Building Codes.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Permit Process.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Sustainibility.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Chilled Water BTU Monitoring.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Domestic Water Meter & Monitoring.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Storefront Design.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Food and Beverage - Process Cooling.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Drawing Submission.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Water Conservation.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Waterproofing.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - CRITICAL Permit Submittal Checklist.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Fire Alarm.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Solids Interceptors.pdf
- 16 - Bulletin - Sprinkler Bulletin.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Tenant Addresses.pdf
- 18 - Bulletin - Communications.pdf
- 19 - Bulletin - Construction Logistics.pdf
- 20 - Bulletin - Floor Penetrations and Hanger Loads.pdf
- 21 - Bulletin - Storefront Structural Support.pdf
- 22 - Bulletin - Inspection and Testing.pdf
- 23 - Bulletin - Interior Finish Code Compliance.pdf
- 24 - Bulletin - Storefront Shop Drawings Permit Process.pdf
- 25 - Bulletin - Structural Shop Drawings Submittal.pdf
- 26 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
25.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Big Box Leasing
Regional VP Development
+1 (317) 263-7018
+1 (305) 350-9922
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.