8111 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC 28027-6462 (704) 979-0001
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
We are located at 8111 Concord Mills Boulevard, Concord, NC 28027.
There is always more to explore at Concord Mills, the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in North Carolina. Home to more than 200 stores paired with unique family dining and entertainment oprions all under one climate controlled roof, Concord Mills is a great place to visit any time of year. Popular retailers include Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, J. Crew Factory, Lucky Brand Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Michael Kors Outlet, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Tommy Bahama and the only Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World in the state. A festive food court, a 24-screen AMC Theatre, Dave & Buster's, The Speedpark, and SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord are also part of the shopping adventure.
Concord Mills is conveniently located just off I-85 at Exit 49, just one mile from Charlotte Motor Speedway. From the entire Concord Mills team, we hope that you will visit us soon!
Property Key Facts:
- Mills Property
- 230,683 sf
BJ's Wholesale Club, Garden Ridge, REC Warehouse
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke Exhaust Schematic.PDF
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
Director of Mall Marketing and Business Development
+1 (704) 979-3000
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Manager
+1 (704) 979-0001
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.