Del Amo Fashion Center®
3525 Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503-5760 (310) 542-8525
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Del Amo Fashion Center, a two-level urban property, is the largest shopping center not only in Los Angeles County but in the western United States as well.
The property features five major retailers, a 700 seat food court, more than 240 specialty retailers, and some of the finest restaurants in the area.
Del Amo Fashion Center is located in the heart of the Los Angeles South Bay Area at the northerly base of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, just minutes from I-405, I-110, and I-105.
Property Key Facts:
- Regional Mall
- 50% Simon Owned
- 2,277,000 sf
Macy's North, Macy's South, Macy's Home & Furnishing Gallery, JCPenney, Sears, Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Barnes & Noble, JoAnn Fabrics, Crate & Barrel, L.A. Fitness, Burlington Coat Factory, AMC Theatres
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 3 - Pre Construction Meeting Drawing.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - MEP-FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - MEP- FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Exterior Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Food Court Floor Drains.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Liquor Licensing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 5243 - 2011-2012.pdf
Hawthorne Blvd & Sepulveda
Closest Major Intersection
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
VP - Leasing
+1 (317) 685-7376
Big Box Leasing
Big Box Leasing
+1 (317) 263-7018
Sr. Leasing Rep
+1 (310) 370-3837
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Lead
+1 (310) 542-8525
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.