1365 N DuPont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901 P: (302) 678-4000
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Enjoy tax-free shopping at Dover Mall with dozens of your favorite retailers to choose from, including Macy's, Boscov's, JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Journeys, Victoria's Secret, F.Y.E., American Eagle Outfitters, and more!
Jcpenney, Pandora, Boscov's, AMC, and Macy
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - VAV Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
Rte 1 & N. DuPont Hwy.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
68.10% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.