Firewheel Town Center
245 Cedar Sage Dr, Garland, TX 75040-2988 P: (972) 675-1041 F: (972) 675-0966
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Firewheel Town Center is an open-air, mixed-use development with an exciting array of department stores, specialty retail, unique restaurants, and an 18-screen AMC Theatre that complements the fast-growing areas of northeastern Dallas and southern Collin County. It is an architecturally distinctive property: a pedestrian-friendly Main Street town center that feels neighborly and inviting. With over 1 million-square-feet of retail space, the super-regional shopping center also offers more than 75,000 square feet of upscale second-level office space, a large park with a spectacular fountain, a children’s play area, and other appealing public spaces. World Market, Barnes and Noble and 18,000 square feet of small shops and restaurants have been added with Phase II. Phase III has been completed adding 13,000 square feet of new retail, Dick's Sporting Goods and more than 300 upscale apartments and townhomes at Parkside at Firewheel. For leasing information at Parkside at Firewheel, please call 972 530-0354 or visit www.parksideatfirewheel.com.
Dillard's, Macy's, Barnes & Noble, DSW, Cost Plus World Market, AMC Theatres, Dick's Sporting Goods, Pier 1 Imports, Toys 'R Us/Babies 'R Us
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 5 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - VAV Systems - Lifestyle.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Texas Department of Licensing & Regulations.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts-Awning Info.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Temperature Controls - VAV.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 16 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (972) 675-1041
SR 78 & SR 190
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (972) 675-1041
Specialty Leasing Representative
+1 (817) 591-4368
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.