Hamilton Town Center
13901 Town Center Blvd, Noblesville, IN 46060-4005 P: (317) 214-6956 F: (317) 773-7438
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Hamilton Town Center, a 655,000 square foot, open-air, retail center is home to an impressive array of local and nationally recognized retailers and restaurants, providing a wide selection of goods and services grouped together in a modern, open-air 'mainstreet' environment. Hamilton Town Center is located at the eastern edge of the City of Noblesville's corporate campus.
JCPenney, Dicks Sporting Goods, Stein Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, DSW, Hamilton 16 IMAX, Earth Fare
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 4 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts-Awning Info.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
I-69 & 146th Street
Closest Major Intersection
Community & Lifestyle Center
Gross Leasable Area
50.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
Director of Leasing
+1 (317) 263-7149
Big Box Leasing
Regional VP Development
+1 (317) 263-7018
Senior Vice President, Leasing
+1 (317) 263-8103
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.