Houston Premium Outlets®
29300 Hempstead Rd, Cypress, TX 77433-4247 P: (281) 304-1670 F: (281) 304-5824
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Conveniently located northwest of Houston in Cypress, discover savings of 25% to 65% every day at an incredible collection of 145 designer and name brand outlet stores. Stores include Armani Exchange, Burberry, Coach, Cole Haan, Elie Tahari, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, TAG Heuer, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tory Burch, True Religion.
Ann Taylor, A/X Armani Exchange, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Lucky Brand, Michael Kors, Nike, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Vera Bradley
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Manual.doc
- 2 - Signage criteria - current.doc
- 2 - Signage criteria - current.pdf
- 3 - Storefront Criteria.doc
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A204.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A4.03.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A4.01.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A4.01.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A208.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A207.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A207.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A206.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A206.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A205.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A203.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A4.07.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A203.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A202.3.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A202.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A202.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A201.3.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A201.2.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A201.1.pdf
- 4 - Color Elevations for Signage A204.2.pdf
- 5 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 6 - Contractor Rules and Regulations.docx
- 7 - Site Specific Contractor Rules and Regulations.docx
- ~$- Signage criteria.doc
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 7909_2017R wPP.pdf
- 7909_2017R wo PP.pdf
General Manager V
+1 (281) 304-1670
US 290 & Fairfield Place Dr.
Closest Major Intersection
Premium Outlet Center
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short Term Leasing
Regional Director, Specialty Leasing
+1 (972) 678-7001
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.