Ingram Park Mall
6301 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238-3898 P: (210) 523-1228
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
If you're looking for more choices and a wonderful shopping experience for the whole family, look no further than Ingram Park Mall® ! The shopping mall features more than 150 stores ranging from men’s & women's fashion, jewelry, and shoes. Ingram Park Mall features distinct department stores and specialty stores such as Coach, The Disney Store, James Avery, Vans, & P.S. by Aeropostale. Also at this mall, we have many exciting specialty food destinations such as Starbucks and Marble Slab Creamery, to grab-and-go choices such a Chick-fil-A and McDonald’s. Conveniently located off of Northwest Loop 410 at Ingram Road, Ingram Park Mall is a wonderful climate-controlled, indoor mall serving Northwest & Central San Antonio. So, from the entire team at Ingram Park Mall, we hope you will visit us soon and we look forward to seeing you!
Dillard's, Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Bealls
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 2 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 3 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin 1 VAV Temp Controls.pdf
- 4 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 5 - Addendum to Tenant Manual.pdf
- 6 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 6 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 7 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 7 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 8 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin 1 VAV Temp Controls.pdf
- 10 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 12 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 12 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 13 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 1711_2017_SA 2.pdf
Past Property Tax Bills
- 1711 - 2012 REIMB.pdf
- 1711_2015 .pdf
+1 (512) 327-7041
N.W. Loop 410 & Ingram Rd.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (210) 523-1228
+1 (817) 685-3014
Big Box Leasing
+1 (317) 464-8972
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.