Jersey Shore Premium Outlets®
1 Premium Outlet Blvd, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753-7469 P: (732) 918-1323 F: (732) 918-1600
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
With easy access off the Garden State Parkway and minutes from the beaches of the popular Jersey Shore, discover a charming village setting designed with the charm of the shoreline. Enjoy savings of 25% to 65% every day at 120 designer and name brand outlet stores including Adidas, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Elie Tahari, J.Crew, Gap Outlet, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger and many more.
Adidas, American Eagle Outfitters, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Burberry, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Columbia Sportswear, Eddie Bauer, Guess, J.Crew, kate spade new york, Lacoste, Lucky Brand, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Talbots, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion, Under Armour, Ugg, Vera Bradley
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Manual.doc
- 2 - Signage Criteria - current.doc
- 2 - Signage Criteria - current.pdf
- 3 - Storefront Criteria.doc
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-203.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-201.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-202.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-204_1_Colored.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-205_1_Colored.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-206_1_Colored.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-207_1_Colored.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage A-208_1_Colored.pdf
- 4 - Colored Elevations for Signage Midcourts.pdf
- 5 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 6 - Contractor Rules and Regulations.docx
- 7 - Site Specific Contractor Rules and Regulations.docx
- ~$- Signage Criteria - current.doc
- ~$- Signage Criteria.doc
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (732) 551-6297
Garden St Pkwy & Rte 66
Closest Major Intersection
Premium Outlet Center
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.