2424 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047-3048 P: (215) 752-0845
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Adjacent to Oxford Valley Mall, Lincoln Plaza offers a complement to traditional mall shopping.
We offer 268,000 sf of space. Our retailers include, Nordstrom Rack, AC Moore, Michael's, T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Men's Warehouse, Raymour and Flanigan Outlet, and DSW.
AC Moore, Michael's, T.J. Maxx, Home Goods, H.H. Gregg, Raymour & Flanigan Outlet, DSW, Nordstrom Rack
Tenant Info Package
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- Bulletin - Master Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements 6-2-10.pdf
- Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- Business Insurance.pdf
- Lincoln BULLETIN Required Plan Approvals OXFORD- LINCOLN.pdf
- Lincoln Barricade Bulletin.pdf
- Lincoln Plaza Bulletin Ext Signage-Finishes-Bird Control 012309.pdf
- Lincoln Plaza Construct Rules Reg 111009.pdf
- Lincoln Plaza Sign Criteria.pdf
- Lincoln Plaza Signage Drawing SD-1.pdf
- Lincoln Plaza Signage Drawing SD-2.pdf
- Mechanical Criteria Addendum - DUCT SHAFT DETAIL.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 7706_2016-2017 Sch SUP.pdf
Lincoln Highway and Oxford Valley Road
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
85.50% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
SVP Local Leasing
+1 (317) 263-7625
Edward Vasconcellos Jr
Director of Leasing
+1 (484) 679-2376
+1 (317) 685-7352
+1 (317) 685-7352
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
+1 (215) 752-0845
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.