Miller Hill Mall
1600 Miller Trunk Hwy, Duluth, MN 55811 P: (218) 733-9101 F: (218) 727-8878
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Miller Hill Mall, the premier shopping destination of Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin, has more than 100 stores to fit all your needs.
Take advantage of tax-free shopping everyday on clothing and shoes at great stores like jcpenney, Barnes & Noble, Eddie Bauer, Old Navy, Justice, American Eagle Outfitters, Lane Bryant, Victoria's Secret, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Journeys, Express, Hollister, maurices, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Men's Wearhouse and so many more!
For information pertaining to area hotels, visit the Duluth Convention and Visitors Bureau web site at http://www.visitduluth.com/.
Duluth Transit Authority provides bus service to and from the mall on a daily basis. The main bus pick up is located at Entrance 8 near GameStop & the Mall's fountain.
JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, DSW, Dick's Sporting Goods
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Pre-Construction Meeting Drawing - Miller Hill Mall.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 7 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 8 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements (LS).pdf
- 16 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 18 - Business Insurance.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (218) 733-9101
US 53 & Decker Rd./ SE
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (218) 733-9101
Big Box Leasing
Regional VP Development
+1 (317) 263-7018
+1 (317) 263-2358
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
+1 (218) 733-9101
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.