30 Mall Dr W, Jersey City, NJ 07310 P: (201) 626-2078 F: (201) 626-2033
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Newport Centre is the premier shopping center in Hudson county and the closest New Jersey mall to Manhattan serving over 14 million shoppers a year. Newport Centre is located in the heart of Jersey City’s Hudson River waterfront community and is managed by Simon Property Group Inc., headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Located only minutes from Manhattan, Newport Centre is anchored by Macy’s, JCPenney, and Kohl’s and features more than 130 specialty stores.
Newport Centre is part of a large, mixed use development running 1.5 miles along the affluent waterfront community of Newport in Jersey City with 5.6 million square feet of office space in direct proximity to the mall and 17 million square feet within walking distance of the mall. Newport Centre’s ideal retail location is situated in an urban enterprise zone, and is within walking distance for commuters on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail, NJ Transit Trains, Buses, and PATH train.
Coach, Sephora, Godiva Chocolatier, Swarovski Crystal, Zara, H&M, Michael Kors, LUSH, The Cheesecake Factory
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 13 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 5A - Architectural Criteria - Food Court Signage.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - VAV Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Forms.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 2810 2020.pdf
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (201) 626-2078
Washington Blvd. & 6th St.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.