125 18th St, Jersey City , NJ 07310-1242 P: (201) 626-2078 F: (201) 626-2033
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Newport Plaza, located near Newport Centre, is a Community Centre that offers A&P, TD Banknorth and Pier 1.
A&P, Pier 1 Imports, Best Buy
Tenant Info Package
- 2 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 4 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 5 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 6 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- Bulletin - T12 Criteria.pdf
- Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- Business Insurance.pdf
- Community Center Criteria Book - T12.pdf
- HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
Washington Blvd. & 6th St.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
58.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Sr Leasing Rep
+1 (317) 263-7120
Big Box Leasing
+1 (317) 464-8972
Community/Lifestyle Center Leasing
+1 (317) 263-3036
+1 (317) 263-3036
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.