Pheasant Lane Mall
310 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060 P: (603) 888-0005 F: (603) 888-2514
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
The Pheasant Lane Mall is a newly renovated two level super-regional mall located in tax-free Nashua, New Hampshire. With over 135 stores including Lush, Apple, Sephora, Pandora and Coach, Pheasant Lane Mall has all of your shopping desires in a comfortable and climate controlled indoor environment.
The Pheasant Lane Mall is the number one choice for shopping and dining for the Lowell, Merrimack and Hudson communities as it is easily accessible from Rt. 3 and Daniel Webster Highway. After shopping for your fashion, jewelry and sporting goods needs, enjoy dining at one of our full-service restaurants such as Red Robin, Burton's Grill and Buffalo Wild Wings. We also feature a modern food court offering 11 different choices for a quicker dining experience.
JCPenney, Target, Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 3 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 6 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin 1 VAV Temp Controls.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Addendum to Tenant Manual.pdf
- 10 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 11 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services and Satellite Dish Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 7604.7596_2019-2020 FINAL.pdf
- 7604_2017P2018 Macy's Reimbursement.pdf
Past Property Tax Bills
- 7604 billing for 09-10.pdf
Daniel Webster Hwy & Rte 3
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (603) 327-6271
Regional and Local Retailers
National Retailers: MaryKate Herron
+1 (781) 449-0888
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.