301 Mount Hope Ave, Rockaway, NJ 07866-2130 P: (973) 361-4071 F: (973) 361-1561
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Macy's, Lord & Taylor, JCPenney, Sears
Tenant Info Package
- 1 -Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - VAV Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Temperature Controls - VAV.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 4835_2015 SA.pdf
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (973) 361-4071
Mt. Hope & Mt. Pleasant/SW
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Sr Leasing Rep
+1 (317) 263-7120
Big Box Leasing
+1 (317) 464-8972
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.