St. Johns Town Center (Community Center)
4663 River City Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32246-7429 P: (904) 642-8339
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
St. Johns Town Center (Community Center) is Jacksonville's premiere lifestyle center. Anchored by Target, Ashley Furniture, DSW, Ross Dress for Less, Jo-ann Fabric and PetsMart, St. Johns Town Center (Community Center) is home to more than 40 stores and restaurants including Zoe's Kitchen, Dress Barn, Famous Footwear, Lifeway Christian, Carter's, Pier 1 Imports, and many more.
Conveniently located in Jacksonville’s Southside neighborhood, St. Johns Town Center (Community Center) is easily accessible to I-95, I-295 and J. Turner Butler Boulevard and between Downtown and the beaches serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Amelia Island and South Georgia. From the management team at St. Johns Town Center, we hope to see you soon! Visiting Jacksonville? Check out Homewood Suites at St. Johns Town Center and stay at the best location in town.
Target, Ashley Furniture Home Store, Jo-Ann Fabrics, DSW, Ross Dress For Less, Staples, Petsmart, Old Navy & Pier 1 Imports
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 2 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 2 - Architectural Design Criteria.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 3 - Architectural Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Pre Construction Requirements.pdf
- 5 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 6 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 6 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 7 - Bulletin - T12 Criteria.pdf
- 7 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 8 - HVAC Load Calculation.xls
- 8 - Signage Requirements.doc
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 10 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Signage Requirements.doc
- 12 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- Bulletin - T12 Criteria.pdf
- Community Center Criteria Book - T12.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (904) 998-7156
SR 9A and SR 202
Closest Major Intersection
Community & Lifestyle Center
Gross Leasable Area
50.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Specialty Leasing Representative
Specialty Leasing Representative
+1 (904) 363-3054
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.