3265 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH 44333-3333 P: (330) 867-6997 F: (330) 867-5852
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Summit Mall is Akron Ohio's premier shopping destination located 1.5 miles from I-77 on the corner of Rt. 18 and Ghent Road. Just minutes from Akron, Summit Mall is convenient to residents of Summit, Portage, Medina & Cuyahoga Counties. Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's department stores, the mall boasts over 100 specialty shops from jewelry to women’s apparel to beauty including Pandora, J Crew and Sephora. The dynamic range of dining & shopping options sets Summit Mall apart with quality sit down restaurants that appeal to everyone. Bravo! Cucina Italiana, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, and The Rail and grab and go options from the food court top off this unique shopping experience. There is something for everyone at Summit Mall; we hope you come visit us soon!
Apple, Altar'd State, Dillard's, Macy's
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Design Manual Summit Mall.pdf
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Lifestyle.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts-Awning Info.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 18 - Bulletin - Fire Alarm.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 9570_2012P2013 B.pdf
SR 18 & Ghent Rd.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.