3265 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH 44333-3333 (330) 867-6997
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Property Key Facts:
- Regional Mall
- 100% Simon Owned
- 769,000 sf
Dillard's Women's & Children's, Dillard's Men's & Home, Macy's
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle Town Center.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Lifestyle.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts-Awning Info.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Propery Tax Bills
- 9570_2012P2013 B.pdf
Area Director of Marketing & Business Development
Area Mall Manager III
+1 (330) 867-6997
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Local Leasing Representative
+1 (614) 798-3012
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.