The Offices at Circle Centre
49 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46204 P: (317) 681-5615
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Strategically located at the intersection of Washington & Meridian Streets, this coveted corner location in the heart of downtown Indianapolis presents the perfect office space opportunity.
- - 2 Levels (2nd & 3rd floors combined) Totaling 87,815 SF
- - Covered & Connected Parking - Ratio of 5:1,000 SF
- - Direct Access To Circle Centre Mall
- - Prominent Signage Opportunities
- - Excellent External Visibility With Daily Traffic Counts of 20K+
- - Nearby Highway Accessibility - 4 Minutes to I-70 & 5 Minutes to I-65
- - Walk Score Of 90 Based Upon:
- This location is a “walker’s paradise”—daily errands do not require a car. Many retail and dining amenities are also within short walking distances.
- This location is in the Downtown neighborhood in Indianapolis. Nearby parks include Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Monument Circle, and Convention Center Plaza.
Washington St & Meridian St
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
14.70% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.