The Shops at Riverside®
390 Hackensack Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601 P: (201) 489-0151 F: (201) 489-9465
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
The Shops at Riverside is the premier shopping destination in northern New Jersey’s Bergen County, providing the quintessential definition of life with style and elegance. It is home to the finest department stores, specialty shops, and premier brands as well as a full-service day spa and “New Jersey’s Own Restaurant Row.” Located only minutes from Manhattan, The Shops at Riverside is easily accessible from throughout the region.
Bloomingdale's, Barnes & Noble, Arhaus Furniture, AMC Theatre
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Tenant Construction Manual.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Impact Glazing Storefronts-Awning Info.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services and Satellite Dish Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
- 5257 2020.pdf
Past Property Tax Bills
+1 (201) 489-0151
NWC Rte 4 E & Hackensack Avenue N
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (201) 489-0151
Big Box Leasing
SVP - Development
+1 (317) 263-2443
+1 (212) 745-9648
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.