Walt Whitman Shops®
160 Walt Whitman Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746-4130 P: (631) 271-1746 F: (631) 271-1761
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Walt Whitman Shops is Central Long Island's boutique style shopping destination with over 80 of the nation's finest shops including Long Island’s only Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s. Other featured shops include: Anthropologie, Lily Pulitzer, Tommy Bahama, Brooks Brothers, TUMI, Lululemmon, kate spade new york, and Tourneau. Also enjoy shopping Banana Republic, Michael Kors, J. Crew, Pottery Barn, Carhart, Pandora and L’Occitane. Find something for every taste at eight full service restaurants including; first to market Del Frisco’s Grille, New York’s only Brio Tuscan Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, P. F. Chang’s, Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar and California Pizza Kitchen.
Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Lifestyle and Town Center.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Gas Service.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Utility Services.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 4841 Walt Whitman Sewer Tax.pdf
- 4841 Walt Whitman sewer tax_2009.pdf
- 4841_2010_Sewer Tax.pdf
- 4841_2011_Sewer Tax.pdf
- 4841_2012_Sewer Tax.pdf
+1 (631) 271-1746
Rte. 110 & Jericho Tpke.
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
Local Leasing Representative
+1 (631) 271-1746
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.